zondag 16 december 2012

Drugstore favourites

Hi ladies!
I love drugstore make-up. I used to always buy at least one item when I walked in a drugstore. However, since I'm on a no buy, I haven't bought anything there. 
Now I've come to realize what I really love in my make-up collection and what I never reach for. 
Here's my top 5 of affordable beauty products!

Drugstore favourites
 1. 88 warm palette
I love this palette! It's so much fun to play with this palette and the possibilities are endless. I don't remember where I got mine, but several online webshops sell these.

2. elf brushes
These brushes are great! I have all of the eye shadow brushes and I love them. And they are only $1 or 1!

3. NYX jumbo pencils
I use the jumbo pencils as a base, before I put on any eye shadow. This base makes sure that my eye shadow lasts all day and makes the eye shadow show up more. My favourite colours are 'cottage cheese' and 'milk'.

4. Sleek blushes
Sleek blushes are really pigmented and there is a huge colour variety available. Therefore, Sleek has a perfect blush for every skin tone. My favourites are "flamingo" and "Rose Gold".

5. Essence lip pencils
Most lip pencils feel really dry on the lips and need a lipstick on top. However, these lip pencils are really moisturising and pigmented. I wear these lip pencils by themselves. My favourite colour is "cute pink".

Do you like drugstore beauty products? What are your favourites?

Happy Sunday!
xoxo
Suzanne

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I've never tried the essence lip pencils. Looks like a great buy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great post - I want those NYX pencils!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Johanna! The NYX pencils are great. You should definitely try them when you get the chance :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Great post!
    The elf brushes are my favorite, they are all I use


    Would you like to follow each other? My blog is new and could use some love.
    http://jayhags.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!