maandag 3 december 2012

French skincare pharmacy haul

Hi ladies,
Last week I went to Paris for one day and I got some French skincare goodies!
I didn't get too much, because I'm still on project pan. So, I chose 4 products I wanted to buy.

Bioderma Créaline H2O
I got a small Bioderma Water Cleanser. I read some fantastic reviews, so I just had to try it! It's a really nice cleanser, since it doesn't leave any residue. However it's not drying, which makes this a perfect cleanser.
Nuxe Rêve de Miel
This lip balm is lovely. It's not shiny when you put it on your lips, however it just makes your lips look super moisturised. It feels great on the lips, because it really feels like this balm takes care of the lips.
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
I feel like this 'milk cream' is a very pure cream. You can use it however you like, as a mask, cleanser, cream, ...
I haven't tried all these different ways of using this cream, but I definitely will!
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
The last product I bought I absolutely l-o-v-e!  I can't believe I love this product this much, because I never used an oil before. I just adore it! The scent is so beautiful and the oil sinks right into the skin. This Nuxe oil feels so luxurious on the skin, which makes it a lovely product. I recommend it to all of you.
After buying and trying these different products, I can say I've fallen in love with French skincare. Next time I'm in France, I might repurchase some of these products and try some new ones.

Have you ever tried any French skincare products? I would love to hear your experience!
xoxo
Suzanne

1 opmerking:

  1. We want to try the Bioderma so badly!! Glad you love it!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!