maandag 26 mei 2014

Outfit of the day: neon pink and navy stripes

Hi ladies,
I think this will be my last long sleeved ootd for this season, because the temperatures have gone up! I can't wait to share more summery looks with you now that it's a lot warmer. But for now, here's my last spring outfit for this year.

I wanted to do an outfit with my favorite scarf. It's such a fun neon pink color, which brightens up any look. I mixed this accessory with more classic pieces such as a navy striped shirt, a LV speedy and white sneakers. I normally always go for Converse, however I thought these Ralph Lauren Polo's would be a nice change.
Has summer already stared where you live? 
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!